|As the population grows
and becomes more concentrated with development, especially along
waterways which are used simultaneously for water supply and
waste disposal, the health risks increase. When people specifically
in rural areas, uses water in streams directly for drinking,
bathing, or washing where the water is polluted, the potential
for contracting diseases is high.
Health problems due to untreated water:
• Parasitic diseases – Hepatitis, Intestinal Infections
• Diseases associated with high heavy metal
The following are general water treatment solutions offered
depending on the source water quality.
- Removal of Excess Arsenic, Fluoride, Iron, Nitrate, Hardness,
- Removal of Turbidity
- Removal of Microbes - Disinfection
- Test Kit for Monitoring Water Potability